We follow a straightforward three-step process for immigration inquiries:.
1) We collect preliminary information from you and identify “red flags”, if any.
2) We conduct an in-depth assessment, provide you with a comprehensive consultation to fully understand your options, and most importantly, we walk you through the requirements for each option.
3) We confirm that you have a strong immigration case, and you can retain us as your authorized representative to process your permanent resident application with the Canadian government (provincial and/or federal).
Once we receive your details, we will review your eligibility and contact you to proceed with the next steps. We urge you to complete the preliminary information gathering form in order for us to assist you with your immigration process.
1) PRELIMINARY INFORMATION GATHERING
2) SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Instead of spending your time, effort, and thousands of dollars under a “false hope”, we highly recommend conducting an assessment and receive a consultation by a certified entity that has a track record of achievement in the Canadian immigration system.
Not up for a full immigration assessment and you just have a few questions? Got a specific concern you want to clarify? No problem, we got you covered! We can provide you with a phone/online consultation or meet you in person at our office.
Seeking answers for temporary resident status or permanent resident status, on your own, could be confusing and frustrating. Let us do all the due diligence and legal research on your behalf. It is after all what we do for a living!
Now go ahead and select the consultation/assessment package that suits your needs. We are here to help!
Contact us today and let us help you build a bright future for you and your family.
TORONTO, CANADA (HEAD OFFICE)
CONTACT US TODAY
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL (BRANCH)
Main Lobby (Ground Floor) 141 Adelaide St W, Suite 110 Toronto ON M5H 3L5 Canada